Flickr LTV Graff Group Uploads
That CC car is in FL, its a quarter of a car stored in Disney Hollywood Studios prop room. They don’t throw away props, they recycle or keep them collecting dust until they can be reused.
Somewhere west of nowhere, this row of freight cars sleeps away another lazy day. By night they will be painted, for if you park them, they shall come…
Juicy Freights !!!! check em all out !
In addition to Control’s new “Freight Chronicles” series which documents The Big Apples freight scene, I will be providing a similar sunny delight for your freight viewing pleasure down here from Florida. Stay fuckin tuned …
When these trash cars first started running in 2009, they were shunned by area writers. Today, they are accumulating quite a collection of tags and monickers from well known writers.
THE TIME HAS COME TO AWAKEN HIM.
- Will Wurth on The abandoned Willow Lake trail, in Flushing Meadow Corona Park.
- Carlos R. Edwards on How to signal to an NYC subway to stop (in case of emergency)
- This guy on Smith’s Dungeon
- Ga Blue on 10 most disgusting abandoned places in NYC.
- nailhed on Miami Marine Stadium